Our Capital Campaign
Support Our Growth...Save The Animals!
In 2001, AFV veterinarians performed nearly 13,000 shelter and community pet surgeries, yet demand keeps rising. Surgeries are currently performed in a mobile clinic. The facility is too small for the number of pets needing our services.
Our goal is to unite our shelter and clinic campuses to make it more convenient for the communities we serve.
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
- Shop our Wish List on Chewy! We need your help to donate much-needed pet food and supplies directly to our shelter. Click the link here and shop today!
Chewy will also donate to our cause with your first purchase. Click here to get started!
- Shop our Amazon Wishlist to see what our shelter needs the most.
Did you know you can get your online shopping done and give back to the animals at the same time? With ShopRaise, you can!
- Click or tap here to download the app (available as both a desktop extension and a phone app)
- Shop using the app or extension at over 1,000 retailers including Kohl’s, PetSmart, Home Depot, and many more
- Raise up to 10% on each transaction at no additional cost to you!
Make a donation to the shelter by mailing a check or money order to:
Animal Friends of the Valleys
33751 Mission Trail Wildomar, CA 92595
If you would like to make a donation by credit card over the phone please call (951) 674-0618 at ext. 218 to speak with Beth Soltysiak, our Director of Development, or fill out the form above
We will gladly send a gift acknowledgement to anyone you designate.
Make a lasting gift to help the homeless animals! Remember AFV in your will, trust, or financial and insurance plans.
For more information, please contact Beth Soltysiak, our Director of Development at (951)674-0618 ext. 218
Your company can sponsor AFV in a number of ways!
For example, you could sponsor a fundraising event, sponsor a kennel for a year, and have your business cards and flyers included in every adoption packet.
Please call our Director of Development Beth Soltysiak at (951) 674-0618 ext. 218 for more information on how your company can help save the animals!
Help the homeless animals every time you do your grocery shopping and it won’t cost you a thing! Just sign up to participate in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program and then swipe your Ralphs Club Card every time you shop.
- Go to the link here
- Follow the directions.
- Type in “Animal Friends of the Valleys” (or AFV’s organization number, 82202). You will need to have your Ralph’s card handy so you can enter your 13-digit Club Card number, which is located on the back of your card.
- Once your enrollment is activated, Ralphs donations begin helping the animals every time you shop.
Ralphs will pay AFV on a quarterly basis, based on the following monthly purchases (not to exceed $150 per household per quarter):
- Up to $200 – 1%
- $200.01-$350 – 2%
- $350.01-$500 – 3%
- Over $500 – 4%
Don’t have a card? Go to any Ralphs store or log onto www.ralphs.com to sign up for your club card today!
This program is an easy way to donate and help save the lives of homeless animals!
Select us as your nonprofit of choice by clicking here and complete the online form. You can also call 855-CAR-1822 (855-227-1822), and our Vehicle Donor Support Team will walk you through the donation form over the phone and help you arrange for your free pick-up.
Why donate your car, you may ask?